|Todd Siff, MD
Todd Siff, MD
- College: University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts in History of Art
- Post-Graduate: Children's Hospital Medical Center of North California
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine
- Internship: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
Orthopedic Research Laboratory
- Baylor College of Medicine
Resident – Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: University of Louisville
Christine M. Kleinert Institute of Hand Surgery
Fellow – Hand Surgery
- Board Certified
American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand
Honors and Awards
- "Guide to America's Top Surgeons" Consumer's Research Council of America 2006, 2008, 2009
- "Guide to America's Top Orthopedists" Consumers' Research Council of America 2008, 2009
- "America's Top Orthopedists" 2007, 2010, 2011,2012
- "Best of the Best Doctors in Houston" Award H Texas Magazine 2005
- "Top Doc" Award H Texas Magazine 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011,2012
- "Superdoctors" Award Texas Monthly Magazine 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011,2012
- "Top Doc" Award Houston Monthly Magazine 2005
- "Doctors' Choice" Health & Fitness Sports Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011
- "Recognition for Outstanding Clinical Preceptor" Baylor College of Medicine PA program 2010
- Frankman, S.P., Assanassen, C., Reilly, J., Siff, T. Rate of Sodium Loss Predicts Salt Appetite. Society for Neuroscience, Vol 27, 1989, p.63.
- Lucas, A.H., Siff, T.E., Trujillo, K.H., Kitamura, M.Y; Vaccine-Induced Human Antibody Responses to the Haemophilus influenze b Polysaccharide in Severe Combined Immunodeficient Mice Engrafted with Human Leukocytes. Pediatric Research. Vol. 32, No. 1, 1993, p.54-8.
- Siff, T.E., Esses, S.I. Sacral Disorders. Principles and Techniques of Spine Surgery. Philadelphia Williams Wilkins, 1998.
- Siff, T.E., Trevino, S.G. Fractures of the Proximal Fifth Metatarsal Operative Treatment of the Foot and Ankle. Stamford Appleton Lange, 1999.
- Siff, T.E., Kamaric, E., Noble, P.C., Esses, S.I. Femoral ring versus fibular strut allografts in anterior lumbar interbody arthrodesis. A biomechanical analysis. Spine. 1999, April 1:24(7):659-65.
- Siff, T.E., Granberry, W.M. Avascular Necrosis of the Talus Following Subtalar Arthrosis with a Polyethylene Endoprosthesis: A Case Report. Foot and Ankle International. Vol 21, No. 3, March 2000, p.247-9.
- Lee, K.Y., Siff, T.E., Heggeness, M.H., Esses, S.I. Anterior Locking Screw-Plate Fixation for Cervical Spondylosis American Journal of Orthopedics 2002, Jan;31(1), 27-30.